Building Resiliency A Family Conference
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
SUBMISSION DEADLINE December 02, 2019
“Resilient people tend to lead healthier and more fulfilling lives. These are the people who rather than letting failure define them, they find a way to rise from the ashes.”
Our conference will be focusing on inspiring resiliency within families. Sharing practical tools and evidence-based practices to support families in overcoming difficult situations. We will also be looking into the innovative practices that are available for families.
Submissions will engage the topic of understanding how families can be resilient and connect with the right support systems when they are in need of specific resources. Conference presentation abstracts can be presented in the following sub-themes:
- Gender Based Violence Community Response
- Nurturing the Youth’s Resiliency through community interventions
- Implementing Truth and Reconciliation recommendations in service delivery
- Trauma-Informed Practice for diverse populations
Submissions & Abstract Deadlines:
If you are interested in presenting please submit the following by December 02, 2019:
- An abstract of no more than 250 words describing your proposal;
- A biography of yourself.
Nina Condo, Executive Director of Elmwood Community Resource Centre at: email@example.com