Elmwood Youth Employment Experience (EYEE)
The Elmwood Youth Employment Experience (EYEE) The Elmwood Youth Employment Experience is a 17-week paid employment program open to people between the ages of 18 to 30 in Winnipeg.
Youth are provided with hands-on experience in resume development, cover letter writing, interview preparation skills, job lead skills, soft skills, and life skills.
- Between the ages of 18 and 30?
- Unemployed or under-employed?
- Ready to learn new skills, work hard, and set goals?
- Motivated, driven, and eager to succeed?
- Able to show up on time, every day?
- Identify goals and career choices
- Increase your soft skills
- Find training opportunities related to your field of interest
- Prepare you for a job
- Connect you with resources to help you succeed
email@example.com or (431) 813-4639
See what EYEE has to offer below
If you are a business interested in hosting an EYEE participant please call (204) 982-1720 for more information.
Past work placements include:
|Bikes & Beyond||Aritzia||Canad Inns|
|Concordia Hospital||The UPS Store||Seven Oaks Hospital|
|The Home Depot||Blockbuster||Ellice Café|
|Smitty’s Restaurant||Athlete’s World||Habitat for Humanity|
|BUILD Winnipeg||Elmwood Day Nursery||Prestige Auto|
|Crossways Day Nursery||Elmwood Appliance||Polar Cleaning|
|Munroe Daycare||Onashowewin Inc.||Manitoba Lotteries|
|HMV||MCC Thrift Store||Sam’s Place|
|Village Landscaping||Bronx Park CC||Stitches|
|Suzy Shier||Winnipeg Harvest||1-800-GOT-JUNK|
|Future Shop||Oyate Tipi Cumini Yape||Burger King|
|Winners||Wpg Boys and Girls Club||Palliser Furniture|
|Neechi Commons||D’Arcy’s A.R.C.||All Canadian Storage|